Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Who

I have another blog.

You can find it here.

I have stopped blogging there.  Mostly.


I have spent much of the last few weeks sulking.

And it occurred to me what the problem could be.  Most likely is.

You see, in the last four years, we, as in my husband, my daughter, my son, me; we have endured so much.

My son.

He is our rainbow.

The light at the end of our darkest days.

He put the smile back in my heart.

Two and a half years after our daughter died.

He has helped us in ways only those who have been babylost could understand. 

My daughter.

She lost her sister.

And it seems that now, now, she is really beginning to understand the depth of that loss.

She lost a piece of herself when Sophie died.

This I understand now.

Then there is my husband.

I love him dearly.

But, I don't know him anymore.

And it isn't his fault.

That brings me to me.

Me.

It occurred to me that the sulking, the crabbiness, the uncertainty, these things are because I think I have lost myself.  

It is hard to know the people you love when you do not enough know yourself anymore.

This is about me.

Finding myself.

Re-creating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment