Monday, January 3, 2011

Great.

I hope today was not an indication of the year to come.

In the spirit of maintaining positivity, though, I am going to say that I grateful that it isn't worse...


The big kid had to go to the doctor for a mystery rash.

Not good. At. All.

But, she has medicine, and is on the mend.

She missed school today, but tomorrow- the door will be hitting her on her little bum on her way out. ;)

Good news- no one else in the house has said mystery rash.

Whew.

In other news--

I did not resolve to eat healthier, lose weight, or anything else for that matter.

But, in an attempt to make my family healthier, tonight for dinner I prepared pork chops, rubbed in sage, pepper, salt, and garlic powder, and steamed cauliflower.

It was good.

Everyone ate.

I believe tomorrow will be turkey pot pies-- which means I need to make a pie crust.

Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment