Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello, 2011

I have closed the "other" place.

I am still blogging there, I have just made it private.


My own space.

A place to feel sorry for myself, if and when I need to.

This blog is not that place.

I am here, anxious for 2011 and the changes that this new year will bring.

Perhaps an end to things started four years ago.

(One can hope...)

A move this summer.

(Despite being pretty firm in our decision, I feel my husband getting nervous, still, one can hope.)

Wrapping up my M.Ed. in School  Counseling.

(Again, one can hope.)

2011 is the year that I want to be a more positive person.

I want to yell less.

(I yell too much.)

I want to do more things with my kids.

I want to enjoy this life.

Love my husband.

Argue with him less.

And have my entire family be more healthy.

I do not resolve to do any of these things.

I just hope I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment