Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to 2012

A few days late.

I admit, I have not been a great blogger.


I was better when I was blogging about my dead baby all the time.

But, it got to the point where I felt like everyone else expected me to move on.

I haven't.

I have stopped blogging about her (mostly) just because it is pretty disheartening to pour your soul into something and feel like you have no support.

This is not a "woe is me" post. 

I'm just sayin'.

GET TO THE POINT ALREADY, THEN.... ;)

It is 2012.  I moved across the country in 2011.

I packed my kids up and my husband and I trekked from Pennsylvania to Southern Utah. 

It's been quite an experience.

I have yet to decide if it is a good one or a bad one.

But I am determined to make it a good one.

Even if we do not live here forever, for as long as we are here, I am going to make it a good experience.

I am taking my time in Southern Utah to get fit.

I have begun hula hooping. 

(I LOVE IT)

I have been meeting my (great) friend at the park and exercising.

I have begun trying to run.

(Not a pleasant sight, I am sure)

But I don't want to be fat anymore.

This body is not me. 

I want to be the person I was.

Fit.

Pleasant.

Happy.

Updates and "beginning" photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment